27 juli 2011

Al Bundy - I am the mailman

Ser oftast några avsnitt av Al Bundy och Married... with Children när det visas på lediga dagar i Paradiset och Muzak City. Jag tycker att det är grymt oförargligt och grabbigt barnsligt kul. Här får du möjligheten att läsa en dialog från ett avsnitt.
Peggy is sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Al enters through the front door proudly and hitches up his pants.




AL     
How ya feeling, Peg? I'm surprised you could make it down those stairs this morning.

PEGGY  
I know. I was pretty tired. I hope that buzzing didn't keep you awake last night.

AL     
Yeah, those damn bees! [Sits next to Peg] You know, and one must've stung ya too, because I heard you scream.

PEGGY  
You wanna do it again tonight?

AL     
Well, Peg, I think that if we do it again too soon it'll cheapen the experience. Bask in the afterglow, baby!

Peggy puts down her magazine, but does not look happy.

AL     
Now, Peg, you're not glowing. You don't have that "I've been satisfied by Al Bundy" look on your face. Gee, maybe you should go to your girlie doctor. You know, they say you should get checked out every 50 years or so. You know, put you up on the old rack; check your belts and hoses.

PEGGY  
Honey, there is nothing wrong with my belts and hoses. I just need to be taken out and driven once in a while.

AL     
Well, that can't be a shot at me. [proudly] I'm Al The Mailman Bundy; I deliver.

PEGGY  
Yes, Al, but, mailmen are slooww, and they deliver every dayyy.

AL     
Yeah, but they don't always have to go to the same hoouuusse. But seriously, Peg - you weren't satisfied?

PEGGY  
Well, let's put it this way: I used to call you The Minute Man. Now I long for those days. But you know, Marcy was very comforting. She said with you, "the sooner it's over, the better."


Barnsligt och lite småtöntigt gulligt tycker jag, vad tycker du?

Inga kommentarer: